When you work with LCS Designs to plan and design your commercial
space, your project will be handled completely and seamlessly. We
are associated with an architectural firm who works closely with us
when required. We will direct and/or oversee each step of the process,
including the following:
• As-built or existing condition drawings
• Programming Phase. We meet with our client to ascertain their needs
and walk through the location to prepare basic requirements.
• Schematic Design Phase. We will produce a preliminary floor plan,
which will indicate the locations of spaces, partitions, doors and
millwork. We then will meet with the client to review the plans
and make changes as directed.
• Design Development. Once the client has approved the schematic drawings,
LCS Designs will produce more detailed drawings and specifications
to clearly define the floor plan, showing elements such as life
safety issues, electrical locations, lighting concepts, and materials. The
plans then go to a contractor to determine accurate budget pricing
for the project.
• Construction Document Preparation. LCS Designs will then produce construction
drawings for the approved scope of work. These documents will include
all drawings for each subcontractor, as required to receive a building
• Construction Administration. We will oversee your project through
construction, making site visits to monitor progress for compliance
with the approved design and making revisions if needed.